We’re beyond excited at the prospect of real, live concerts in St George’s Church next weekend!
In anticipation of welcoming back our wonderful audiences, we’ve carried out risk assessments and introduced various new measures to keep you, our performers, volunteers and crew COVID-safe throughout Dunster Festival this year.
Things will look and feel a little different to previous years but we are confident that our live events will still capture the energy, joy and warmth which is at the heart of everything we do.
The key changes are:
- Shorter concerts (no longer than an hour) with no interval
- Much smaller audience (a quarter of our normal capacity)
- A social distance of 1.5 metres minimum between bubbles
- A distance of 4 metres between the stage and the front row of the audience
- QR codes on the door for you to check-in using the NHS track and trace app
- Face coverings to be worn (unless exempt)
- No printed material (tickets/programmes)
- No bar or CD sales
- All tickets must be bought in advance (no door sales)
- Seats will be allocated prior to the concert
- Hand sanitiser on the door
- Thorough cleaning of the church (including anti-viral fogging) between concerts
If you have any questions or concerns about attending a concert then please do get in touch, and we look forward to seeing you in Dunster!